Our Footstep




.........TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURE, LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS, KILL NOTHING BUT TIME .........



Mar 24, 2011

Telephone - Mocca



Lagu lama dari mocca, 
yang hari ini berulang-ulang terus diputar...


walaupun, ini bukan october rain, 
tapi lumayan hujan juga maret ini :D 








It is cold, in this October rain 
I go to turn on TV 
Sit on the couch feeling blue 
Wait till the phone starts too ring 
I start to think you forgot 
Just as you always do 
I don’t want to hear your excuse blah..blah.blah 
‘Cause it all makes my day turn to gray 

Feeling bored, it starts to haunt me again 
I start to discover some clues 
Wondering what you have done 
Everything went really bad 
I started feel very mad 
Just as I always do 
I don’t want to hear your excuse blah..blah..blah 
‘Cause it all makes my day turn to gray 

The time passes me by 
As I listen to lullaby 
When the phone start to ring 
I am drowning in my dream

(Telephone - Mocca )




*sedang manyun, merajuk sama @dream2heaven  gara2 lupa ditelepon :D




photo by : me 

0 comments:

Post a Comment