Our Footstep




.........TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURE, LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS, KILL NOTHING BUT TIME .........



Mar 8, 2011

7th march 2011

For The One I Love The Most.....





tidak terasa 1 tahun sudah, 
time goes fast....
day by day, month by month...
but we still here...



still waiting for that moment *insya Allah*



My Live Has Been So Wonderful With You


Terima Kasih untuk satu tahun, dua tahun dan tiga tahun yang begitu penuh warna ini


Semoga Allah selalu mengizinkan kita untuk berbagi
dan seperti kata oasis one day we're gonna live forever \m/



"Maybe I just wanna fly
Wanna live, I don't wanna die
Maybe I just wanna breathe
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
Gonna live forever
Gonna live forever....."
(Oasis, Live forever)



*There is no power and no strength except by Allah*

0 comments:

Post a Comment